Excellent. This seat works beautifully in our home for both our 3-year-old granddaughter and the adults. It is beautiful and functional.
Works wonderful for my Grandson!
love this seat and feel it is worth the price. Its better quality than the toto seat it replaced, which I paid at least $40 for. It looks good on toto toilet too.
- Quickly converts to a regular adult seat when potty training is over
- Made of 100% pure, non-recycled polypropylene; beautiful high-gloss, non-porous finish
- Longer-lasting than painted wood; solid color throughout, that will not chip, peel, or fade
- Tested to 400 lbs (on seat and closed lid), with 4 non-slip bumpers to evenly distribute weight
- Slow-close x3 (lid, child, and adult seats)
- 90° Quick-release (no buttons) - Just open the seat to a 90° angle and lift off for thorough cleaning
- DO NOT try to match the photos here with the color of your toilet (colors appear differently on different mobile/computer screens). To make a more accurate match, send us a note (include your mailing address) and we'll send you a color swatch card to match with your toilet so you can order with confidence, and avoid return shipping fees.
NOTE: Due to the telescoping lid, the seat ring itself is only 13.75 inches wide. If your toilet bowl is wider than 14.25 inches, you might prefer a regular adult seat. Bath Royale's Superior BR644 or MasterSuite BR237 are wider, with traditional lids that stack evenly over the seat. (See engineering drawings below for specific dimensions.)
*Including Kohler, American Standard, Toto, Crane, Eljer, Caroma, etc. (Also fits toilets with non-standard mounting hole spacings 4.5 - 6.5 inches.). Bath Royale toilet seats are NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BIDETS OR RISERS that install between seat and bowl. Toilets with concealed trapway (AKA, flat sides or skirted bowl) require top mount anchors (sold separately). See example photo below and Parts section for more information.