High quality material and mounting system, easy to install. Very sturdy, unlike other flimsy plastic toilet seats. And I like that it came with two color options for the mounting caps - white and nickel/silver.
Appearance and ease of use.
I needed to replace my toilet seat when the one I had broke. I wasn't sure how easy it would be to assemble but I managed it in about 3 minutes. It has a nice soft close feature that keeps people from slamming the toilet seat which is probably how the first one broke (not this brand) Priced kind of higher than I was looking to pay, but you get quality for the price. I will repurchase when another one of my toilet seats breaks on me!
- Made of Eurocast®, a high-tech polymer; harder, heavier, and stiffer than polypropylene; perfect for those who often sit on the closed lid and prefer maximum stability
- Scratch-resistant and longer-lasting than painted wood; solid color throughout, that will not chip, peel, or fade
- 2-Button Quick-Release - Press buttons, raise seat and lift off for thorough cleaning
- Tested to 400 lbs (on seat and closed lid), 4 non-slip bumpers to evenly distribute weight
- DO NOT try to match the photos here with the color of your toilet (colors appear differently on different mobile/computer screens). To make a more accurate match, send us a note (include your mailing address) and we'll send you a color swatch card to match with your toilet so you can order with confidence, and avoid return shipping fees.
*Including Kohler, American Standard, Toto, Crane, Eljer, Caroma, etc. (Also fits toilets with non-standard mounting hole spacings 4.5 - 6.5 inches.). Bath Royale toilet seats are NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BIDETS OR RISERS that install between seat and bowl. Toilets with concealed trapway (AKA, flat sides or skirted bowl) require top mount anchors (sold separately). See example photo below and Parts section for more information.