Well built, well engineered mounting system, easy to clean because it can be removed and re-installed easily
The side wing fasteners are a colossal mistake . Most toilets have limited space around the underneath mounting holes and the one-wing bolts do not fit in the space and cannot be tightened . Spacing the connecting posts is more complicated than usual compared with most , simple toilet fixtures on the market . I put my old toilet seat back with a sigh of relief.
Looks good. Comfortable. Easy to install. Metal parts. Slow close.
- Made of 100% pure, non-recycled polypropylene; beautiful high-gloss, non-porous finish
- Longer-lasting than painted wood; solid color throughout, that will not chip, peel, or fade
- Tested to 400 lbs (on seat and closed lid), with 4 non-slip bumpers to evenly distribute weight
- 1-Button Quick-Release - Press button, raise seat and lift off for thorough cleaning
- DO NOT try to match the photos here with the color of your toilet (colors appear differently on different mobile/computer screens). To make a more accurate match, send us a note (include your mailing address) and we'll send you a color swatch card to match with your toilet so you can order with confidence, and avoid return shipping fees.
NOTE: Bath Royale’s BR606 Elongated Premium seat has a telescoping lid that completely covers the seat when closed, however the seat ring itself is only 13.5 inches wide. If your toilet bowl is wider than standard 14 – 14.25 inches, we recommend Bath Royale's Superior BR644 or MasterSuite BR237 seats because they are wider, with traditional lids that stack evenly over the seat. (See engineering drawings below for specific dimensions.)
* Including Kohler, American Standard, Toto, Crane, Eljer, Caroma, etc. (Also fits toilets with non-standard mounting hole spacings 4.5 - 6.5 inches.). Bath Royale toilet seats are NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BIDETS OR RISERS that install between seat and bowl. Toilets with concealed trapway (AKA, flat sides or skirted bowl) require top mount anchors (sold separately). See example photo below and Parts section for more information.