Great quality. Arrived quickly. East to install. Really nice that It is adjustable side to side and front to back. The slow close feature works well. The bumpers on the bottom of the seat are larger and better than the Bemis I had previously.
Once I read the instructions and played around with the parts it was very easy to install. Works well. Looks good. American made is a major factor for me, too. Before purchasing called the company - my questions were answered very well. great experience thus far.
Website simple and straight forward to navigate. Received product on a timely basis. It was well packed, padded and protected upon arrival. Seat is substantial and well designed. Instructions are simple and thorough. Quality of mounting hardware (stainless steel) is superior to any other seat I have purchased. Soft close mechanism works very well. I will be a repeat customer as the need arises, and will recommend to friends and contractors I know.
- Designed with comfort in mind; our Superior seat ring is wider (more surface area) and more flat than other polypropylene seats
- Made of 100% pure, non-recycled polypropylene; beautiful high-gloss, non-porous finish
- Longer-lasting than painted wood; solid color throughout, that will not chip, peel, or fade
- Tested to 400 lbs (on seat and closed lid), with 4 non-slip bumpers to evenly distribute weight
- 90° Quick-release (no buttons) - Just open the seat to a 90° angle and lift off for thorough cleaning
- DO NOT try to match the photos here with the color of your toilet (colors appear differently on different mobile/computer screens). To make a more accurate match, send us a note (include your mailing address) and we'll send you a color swatch card to match with your toilet so you can order with confidence, and avoid return shipping fees.
* Including Kohler, American Standard, Toto, Crane, Eljer, Caroma, etc. (Also fits toilets with non-standard mounting hole spacings 4.5 - 6.5 inches.). Bath Royale toilet seats are NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BIDETS OR RISERS that install between seat and bowl. Toilets with concealed trapway (AKA, flat sides or skirted bowl) require top mount anchors (sold separately). See example photo below and Parts section for more information.