Do Not clean your seat the same way as your toilet. Our seats are a solid color throughout and will not chip, peel or fade, and will last for years, with proper care and cleaning. Clean your seat using a soft cloth and mild dishwashing liquid diluted with water. Diluted multi-surface cleaners (Mr. Clean®, Pine-Sol®, etc.) or chlorine-free disinfecting wipes (Lysol®, Clorox®, etc.) can be used. Rinse your seat with a damp cloth and dry with a soft towel.
- Do Not use brushes, scouring pads or abrasive cleaners (Comet®, Soft Scrub®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, etc.) which can scratch or dull the surface.
- Do Not use aerosols, acid, rubbing alcohol, harsh chemicals or cleaners containing chlorine. Do not mix cleaning chemicals.
- Do Not submerge the seat in water.
- Do Not spray or saturate the mounting bases or hinges. Doing so may cause the mounting bases to slip and your seat to slide out of position. When using a pump spray - spray the cloth, then wipe.
MasterSuite® / Eurocast® Seats
MasterSuite seats are made of Eurocast, a high-tech polymer that is extremely durable and scratch resistant. Eurocast is cooler to touch, more porous and breathes better against the skin than other toilet seat materials.
To prevent water spots or staining, immediately wipe off colored liquids (urine, blood, diarrhea, etc.) including the underside of the seat where maintenance is often neglected.
Faucets, Shower Fittings and Bathroom Accessories
Clean with a soft cloth and soapy water (mild dishwashing liquid and water). Rinse thoroughly and blot dry with a soft cloth. Tip: The ideal maintenance habit is to wipe or blot dry with a soft cloth after each use. (Allowing water to evaporate on metal surfaces usually leaves water spots. Stubborn water spots can be removed with a 50/50 mix of household vinegar and water, followed by rinsing and drying with a soft cloth.) We don’t recommend specific cleaners because manufacturers may change formulations.
- DO NOT use brushes, steel wool, fibrous green pads or scouring pads.
- DO NOT use aerosols or cleaners containing polish, ammonia, bleach or acid.
- DO NOT use industrial or abrasive cleaners made for toilet bowls, such as Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom Cleaner, Scotch- Brite™ pads, Lysol® Basin, Tub and Tile Cleanier and Soft Scrub®.