View Installation Instructions (PDF):
- Executive Round (BR500) and Elongated (BR501) Toilet Seat
- Premium Round (BR620) and Elongated (BR606) Toilet Seat
Premium Elongated Family (BR631B) Toilet Seat
- Superior Elongated (BR644) Toilet Seat
- MasterSuite Round (BR283) and Elongated (BR237) Toilet Seat
Installation is not difficult, but it's very different from other toilet seats. Please follow the instructions (included with your seat) step by step. Here are some helpful tips:
- Don't worry if the mounting holes in your toilet do not align with the holes in your new seat (they're not supposed to).
- Seat must be installed for Slow Close to work.
- Install mounting bases (included) on toilet first, then attach seat.
- Use All Parts: If parts are missing, please contact us for replacements.
Care & Cleaning Tips:
- Click Here for Bath Royale MasterSuite Care & Cleaning (PDF)
- Click Here for Bath Royale Premium, Family, and Superior Care & Cleaning (PDF)
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If you have ANY concerns or questions (including installation assistance), trained professionals are available 7 days/week. Please contact us.