Executive Toilet Seat Overview
- Made of 100% pure, non-recycled polypropylene; The most stain-resistant toilet seat material available.
- Heavy Duty–Heavier and thicker than other toilet seats. Stronger and less flex.
- Longer-lasting than painted wood; solid color throughout, that will not chip, peel, or fade
- Tested to 400 lbs (on seat and closed lid), with 4 non-slip bumpers to evenly distribute weight
- 90 degree quick release. Helps keep bathroom smelling fresh and clean by eliminating difficult to reach areas.
Before you order: measure your toilet bowl to determine if you need a ROUND or ELONGATED toilet seat.
Toilet Seat Colors: Bath Royale’s colors match the industry’s most popular toilet colors including Kohler, American Standard, Toto and many others.
Biscuit/Linen matches Kohler’s Biscuit, American Standard’s Linen and Toto’s Sedona Beige.
Almond/Bone is darker than Biscuit/Linen and matches Kohler’s Almond and American Standard’s Bone. Still not sure? Contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (include your mailing address) and we'll send you color swatch cards at no charge, to compare to your toilet.
Bath Royale toilets seats fit all toilets including those with non-standard mounting hole spacings (4.5 - 6.5 inches.).
Toilets with concealed trapway (AKA, flat sides or skirted bowl) require top mount anchors (sold separately).
NOTE: Bath Royale toilet seats are NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BIDETS OR RISERS that install between seat and bowl.
What our Customers are Saying...
Seat comfortable. Handles extra weight. Issues. Covers no longer fit. Seat slightly different size. Overall satisfied
Bought it for the adjustable bolts, which work great
I was surprised by how flimsy/plastic/thin the seat is. It's sturdy enough, but there is no illusion it is anything more than plastic. BUT I bought it for the adjustable bolts because I had a wider bolt spread. SO this would for sure be 5 stars if it wasn't so flimsy.
Doesn't stay up.