Executive Toilet Seat Overview
- Made of 100% pure, non-recycled polypropylene; The most stain-resistant toilet seat material available.
- Heavy Duty–Heavier and thicker than other toilet seats. Stronger and less flex.
- Longer-lasting than painted wood; solid color throughout, that will not chip, peel, or fade
- Tested to 400 lbs (on seat and closed lid), with 4 non-slip bumpers to evenly distribute weight
- 90 degree quick release. Helps keep bathroom smelling fresh and clean by eliminating difficult to reach areas.
* Bath Royale Toilet Seats fit most toilets including: Kohler, American Standard, Toto, Crane, Eljer, Caroma, etc. (Also fits toilets with non-standard mounting hole spacings 4.5 - 6.5 inches.). Toilets with concealed trapway (AKA, flat sides or skirted bowl) require top mount anchors (sold separately). See our Parts section for more information.
What our Customers are Saying...
Top quality product and has feel of heavier seat. Easy cleaning and great functionality. After using in one bathroom decided to replace all 3 toilet seats with the Executive. I initially purchased Bemis slow closing "wood product" seat and replaced it with this one. The Executive by far is the best. It doesn't stop there, Bath Royale Customer Service is also the best in this industry.
So far it has been great, comfortable and does not move or wiggle. 5 star and great experience buying.
What a sturdy seat ! Doesn't slide. No more cheap plastic ones for me ! What a difference !