MasterSuite® Toilet Seat Overview
- Perfect for those who often sit on the closed lid and prefer maximum stability
- Scratch-resistant and longer-lasting than painted wood; solid color throughout, that will not chip, peel, or fade
- 2-Button Quick-Release - Press buttons, raise seat and lift off for thorough cleaning
- Tested to 400 lbs (on seat and closed lid), 4 non-slip bumpers to evenly distribute weight
- Available in three colors: White, Biscuit/Linen, and Almond/Bone
- Made of Eurocast®, a high-tech polymer; harder, heavier, and stiffer than polypropylene
Toilet Seat Colors: Bath Royale’s colors match the industry’s most popular toilet colors including Kohler, American Standard, Toto and many others.
Biscuit/Linen matches Kohler’s Biscuit, American Standard’s Linen and Toto’s Sedona Beige.
Almond/Bone is darker than Biscuit/Linen and matches Kohler’s Almond and American Standard’s Bone.
Still not sure? Contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (include your mailing address) and we'll send you color swatch cards at no charge, to compare to your toilet.
Bath Royale toilets seats fit all toilets including those with non-standard mounting hole spacings (4.5 - 6.5 inches.).
Toilets with concealed trapway (AKA, flat sides or skirted bowl) require top mount anchors (sold separately).
NOTE: Bath Royale toilet seats are NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BIDETS OR RISERS that install between seat and bowl.
What Our Customers Are Saying...
Awesome. No more slamming noise from seats or lids!!!
This is our second seat. It is not as efficient as the first. I like the product but the seat does remain up with the top. It seems to have a mind of its own. Can I live with it? Probably. Do I like that? Probably not.
Uncomfortable inner edge
The inner edge of the toilet seat isn’t rounded so it can sometimes be uncomfortable and feel like it’s digging into you