- Made of Eurocast®, a high-tech polymer; harder, heavier, and stiffer than polypropylene; perfect for those who often sit on the closed lid and prefer maximum stability
- Scratch-resistant and longer-lasting than painted wood; solid color throughout, that will not chip, peel, or fade
- 2-Button Quick-Release - Press buttons, raise seat and lift off for thorough cleaning
- Tested to 400 lbs (on seat and closed lid), 4 non-slip bumpers to evenly distribute weight
- CONFIRM YOUR COLOR BEFORE ORDERING (Return shipping charges may apply). DO NOT try to match colors on your screen with your toilet or seat at home because all screens show colors differently. Unsure? Contact Us: We will send color sample cards at no charge.
- Biscuit/Linen matches Kohler BISCUIT, American Standard LINEN and Toto SEDONA BEIGE.
- Almond/Bone matches Kohler ALMOND, American Standard BONE and Toto BONE.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE YOU ORDER, measure your toilet bowl to determine if you need a ROUND or ELONGATED toilet seat! See diagram below.
*Including Kohler, American Standard, Toto, Crane, Eljer, Caroma, etc. (Also fits toilets with non-standard mounting hole spacings 4.5 - 6.5 inches.). Bath Royale toilet seats are NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BIDETS OR RISERS that install between seat and bowl. Toilets with concealed trapway (AKA, flat sides or skirted bowl) require top mount anchors (sold separately). See example photo below and Parts section for more information.
MAKE AN INFORMED PURCHASE
What Our Customers Are Saying...
I chose the Bath Royale MasterSuite Toilet Seat because its material is highly impervious to household cleaner/disinfectant chemicals. It is a very well designed seat. Installation is easy. It closes quietly. And, it looks good. I am happy that I purchased it.
You sent me a toilet seat in error and asked me to send back There for no review. You may just need an in house review as to why it happened.
i DO LIKE THE PRODUCT. however, the lid will not stay up. I talked to your representative when I firsgt bought it. They said to press down on the lid. It will stay up if I do that, but it is not what I want to do every time I go to the bathroom. Suggestions Please!