- Quickly converts to a regular adult seat when potty training is over
- Made of 100% pure, non-recycled polypropylene; beautiful high-gloss, non-porous finish
- Longer-lasting than painted wood; solid color throughout, that will not chip, peel, or fade
- Tested to 400 lbs (on seat and closed lid), with 4 non-slip bumpers to evenly distribute weight
- Slow-close x3 (lid, child, and adult seats)
- 90° Quick-release (no buttons) - Just open the seat to a 90° angle and lift off for thorough cleaning
- CONFIRM YOUR COLOR BEFORE ORDERING (Return shipping charges may apply). DO NOT try to match colors on your screen with your toilet or seat at home because all screens show colors differently. Unsure? Contact Us: We will send color sample cards at no charge.
- Biscuit/Linen matches Kohler BISCUIT, American Standard LINEN and Toto SEDONA BEIGE.
- Almond/Bone matches Kohler ALMOND, American Standard BONE and Toto BONE.
One seat for the whole family! This convenient, highly functional potty training seat eliminates bathroom clutter including messy, urine-dripping toddler toilet seat ring or separate kids potty. Designed with your child in mind (NO MAGNETS) - when the lid/cover is lifted, the child seat remains down, immediately ready for your eager toddler. This reduces accidents, builds confidence and independence. NOTE: Adults can lift the lid and child seat together by sliding a finger under the child seat before lifting. Converts to a regular adult seat when potty training is over.
Stylish and long-lasting, this quiet, slow-close toilet seat is made of non-porous pure polypropylene, the most stain-resistant toilet seat material available. Bath Royale uses non-recycled polypropylene because it is stronger and produces a better finish than other plastic seats. The seat and lid are above average weight, thickness and tested to 400 pounds (on the seat and closed lid). The beautiful high-gloss will last for years with proper care and cleaning. Our polypropylene is softer and warmer to touch than other materials, but can scratch, so avoid abrasive cleaners and hard, sharp objects. Unlike painted wood seats, Bath Royale seats are a solid color throughout and will not chip, peel or fade. Stainless steel hardware is corrosion-resistant, extremely strong and keeps your seat firmly in place.
All three components, adult seat, child seat and cover are slow-closing to prevent loud slamming, cracked toilets and pinched fingers.
Quick Release helps keep your bathroom smelling fresh and clean! Simply open the seat and lift straight up. The seat immediately detaches giving you access to the nasty area between the mounting posts where urine, grime and odor-causing germs collect. Wipe the bowl clean and reattach.
Available in elongated size only, measure your toilet bowl to ensure proper fit. Elongated (oval or oblong) toilets are 18.5 inches long, as measured from center of mounting holes to front of bowl rim (see diagram of how to measure your toilet bowl).
NOTE: Due to the telescoping lid, the seat ring itself is only 13.75 inches wide. If your toilet bowl is wider than 14.25 inches, you might prefer a regular adult seat. Bath Royale's Superior BR644 or MasterSuite BR237 are wider, with traditional lids that stack evenly over the seat. (See engineering drawings below for specific dimensions.)
*Including Kohler, American Standard, Toto, Crane, Eljer, Caroma, etc. (Also fits toilets with non-standard mounting hole spacings 4.5 - 6.5 inches.). Bath Royale toilet seats are NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BIDETS OR RISERS that install between seat and bowl. Toilets with concealed trapway (AKA, flat sides or skirted bowl) require top mount anchors (sold separately). See example photo below and Parts section for more information.
MAKE AN INFORMED PURCHASE
What Our Customers Are Saying...
Excellent. This seat works beautifully in our home for both our 3-year-old granddaughter and the adults. It is beautiful and functional.
Works wonderful for my Grandson!
love this seat and feel it is worth the price. Its better quality than the toto seat it replaced, which I paid at least $40 for. It looks good on toto toilet too.