MasterSuite® Toilet Seat Overview
- Perfect for those who often sit on the closed lid and prefer maximum stability
- Scratch-resistant and longer-lasting than painted wood; solid color throughout, that will not chip, peel, or fade
- 2-Button Quick-Release - Press buttons, raise seat and lift off for thorough cleaning
- Tested to 400 lbs (on seat and closed lid), 4 non-slip bumpers to evenly distribute weight
- Available in three colors: White, Biscuit/Linen, and Almond/Bone
- Made of Eurocast®, a high-tech polymer; harder, heavier, and stiffer than polypropylene
Toilet Seat Colors: Bath Royale’s colors match the industry’s most popular toilet colors including Kohler, American Standard, Toto and many others.
Biscuit/Linen matches Kohler’s Biscuit, American Standard’s Linen and Toto’s Sedona Beige.
Almond/Bone is darker than Biscuit/Linen and matches Kohler’s Almond and American Standard’s Bone.
Still not sure? Contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (include your mailing address) and we'll send you color swatch cards at no charge, to compare to your toilet.
Bath Royale toilets seats fit all toilets including those with non-standard mounting hole spacings (4.5 - 6.5 inches.).
Toilets with concealed trapway (AKA, flat sides or skirted bowl) require top mount anchors (sold separately).
NOTE: Bath Royale toilet seats are NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BIDETS OR RISERS that install between seat and bowl.
What Our Customers Are Saying...
Toilette Seat Replacement
I have found this brand of seat superior to others I have tried. They are solid and don't seem to break as others have. I love the easy installation and the whisper toilette effect. The only thing that would have been better is to have greater color options. None of the choices matched the color of the toilette itself. Nonetheless, I like the seat so much I decided to go with a non-color match than to buy a better match with an inferior product.
Over and Above
I can't say enough for all the time and help I received finding the toilet seat I needed helping me find the seat that matches my 30 year old toilet. The couple that helped me were so very kind and understanding. . I'm lost for words for all the help I had fixing my mess-up of the original toilet seat from the riser I required after my knee replacement. Thanks again for all of you help. Jim H.
We love our Bath Royale toilet seat
There is a difference between a Bath Royale toilet seat and others. We bought the MasterSuite Toilet Seat for its durability and solid construction. We couldn’t be more pleased with how easy it installed and how well it was made.