- Designed with comfort in mind; our Superior seat ring is wider (more surface area) and more flat than other polypropylene seats
- Made of 100% pure, non-recycled polypropylene; beautiful high-gloss, non-porous finish
- Longer-lasting than painted wood; solid color throughout, that will not chip, peel, or fade
- Tested to 400 lbs (on seat and closed lid), with 4 non-slip bumpers to evenly distribute weight
- 90° Quick-release (no buttons) - Just open the seat to a 90° angle and lift off for thorough cleaning
IMPORTANT: BEFORE YOU ORDER, measure your toilet bowl to determine if you need a ROUND or ELONGATED toilet seat! See diagram below.
Quick Release helps keep your bathroom smelling fresh and clean! Simply open the seat and lift straight up. The seat immediately detaches giving you access to the nasty area between the mounting posts where urine, grime and odor-causing germs collect. Wipe the bowl clean and reattach.
Available in elongated size only, measure your toilet bowl to ensure proper fit. Elongated (oval or oblong) toilets are 18.5 inches long, as measured from center of mounting holes to front of bowl rim (see diagram of how to measure your toilet bowl).
* Including Kohler, American Standard, Toto, Crane, Eljer, Caroma, etc. (Also fits toilets with non-standard mounting hole spacings 4.5 - 6.5 inches.). Bath Royale toilet seats are NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BIDETS OR RISERS that install between seat and bowl. Toilets with concealed trapway (AKA, flat sides or skirted bowl) require top mount anchors (sold separately). See example photo below and Parts section for more information.
MAKE AN INFORMED PURCHASE
What Our Customers Are Saying...
This is no doubt the absolute best toilet seat ever made. Fits great and is easy to remove for cleaning. Price is also very reasonable. Shipped and packaged really well. Highly recommend.
I am 75 year old woman and I installed it myself. Having a hard time registration.
Excellent toilet seat. Easy to install and clean. Very quiet. Great Customer service and help in buying the correct size. When I call, I get the owner of the family owned company. Recommend highly. Thanks Mark