After another year of DIY home renovations, deep cleans and organizing eyesores, millions of Americans have continued to engage in home projects in hopes of perfecting their safe space.
With the holiday season upon us, finding the perfect gift for the homeowner in your life, let alone ourselves, can seem like a daunting task. With so many options, differing tastes and rooms in a house, how can we help someone get excited about their home environment?
The bathroom is a sacred place for many, so there’s no reason it should be overlooked this holiday season. Whether you’re simply taking care of business, enjoying some peace and quiet, or coaching little ones to do the same, the toilet seat plays one of the most important roles in our homes.
High-quality toilet seat must-haves to make decision making easy.
While it might seem taboo to think about how much time we spend sitting on the toilet, our online-exclusive collection of luxury toilet seats are essential to a comfortable and easy bathroom routine.
When choosing a luxury throne for one of the most important rooms in the house, it’s important to keep a few things in mind:
- Not all seats are created equal. There are elongated toilet seats and round ones, with the most significant difference in appearance being the shape of the bowl. Round bowls are circular, they’re more space-efficient and don’t extend as far into the bathroom. Elongated bowls, a more modern design, are found to be more comfortable than round, and people with mobility issues can stand up from them more easily.
- Durable seats matter. Bath Royale’s Premium and Superior models are made of polypropylene, a softer plastic warmer to touch, lighter and more flexible than other toilet seat materials. With proper care and cleaning, the beautiful, high-gloss finish will last for years. There is also a Eurocast® option, a heavier and harder material used to make Bath Royale’s MasterSuite seats, that’s highly durable, scratch-resistant and doesn’t flex like polypropylene.
- Slamming seats are unnecessary. Fortunately, there’s an easy and inexpensive solution for loud slamming, cracked toilets and pinched fingers: Soft-close toilet seats. So when little ones use the bathroom and lose their grip when trying to open or close the seat, it won’t make a loud clatter.
Don’t know where to start shopping? Consider these top three Bath Royale fan favorites:
- Executive Toilet. A best-seller, this heavy duty and smart design fits all toilet brands, is stain-resistant and will not chip, peel or fade. Slow-close prevents pinched fingers, it’s easy to clean and the seat stays firmly in place.
- Premium Family Toilet Seat with Built-In Child Seat. A toilet seat for your toddler and the whole family. The built-in child seat eliminates bathroom clutter and converts to a regular adult seat when potty training is over.
Premium RV Toilet Seat. Exploring the great outdoors? Your recreational vehicle deserves a quality seat. This fits most existing motorhome & RV round toilets.