- Made of 100% pure, non-recycled polypropylene; beautiful high-gloss, non-porous finish
- Longer-lasting than painted wood; solid color throughout, that will not chip, peel, or fade
- Tested to 400 lbs (on seat and closed lid), with 4 non-slip bumpers to evenly distribute weight
- 1-Button Quick-Release - Press button, raise seat and lift off for thorough cleaning
- CONFIRM YOUR COLOR BEFORE ORDERING (Return shipping charges may apply). DO NOT try to match colors on your screen with your toilet or seat at home because all screens show colors differently. Unsure? Contact Us: We will send color sample cards at no charge.
- Biscuit/Linen matches Kohler BISCUIT, American Standard LINEN and Toto SEDONA BEIGE..
- Almond/Bone matches Kohler ALMOND, American Standard BONE and Toto BONE.
NOTE: Bath Royale’s BR606 Elongated Premium seat has a telescoping lid that completely covers the seat when closed, however the seat ring itself is only 13.5 inches wide. If your toilet bowl is wider than standard 14 – 14.25 inches, we recommend Bath Royale's Superior BR644 or MasterSuite BR237 seats because they are wider, with traditional lids that stack evenly over the seat. (See engineering drawings below for specific dimensions.)
* Including Kohler, American Standard, Toto, Crane, Eljer, Caroma, etc. (Also fits toilets with non-standard mounting hole spacings 4.5 - 6.5 inches.). Bath Royale toilet seats are NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BIDETS OR RISERS that install between seat and bowl. Toilets with concealed trapway (AKA, flat sides or skirted bowl) require top mount anchors (sold separately). See example photo below and Parts section for more information.
MAKE AN INFORMED PURCHASE
What Our Customers are Saying...
Easy to install and easy to clean. Fits perfectly.
Quality product works as advertised very happy.
I googled best toilet seats and 5 different websites had the Bath Royal Premium toilet seat as #1. I bought 3 and they are the best! Thanks so much!